Monday, January 12, 2009

Hugs and Kisses!


More Valentine shares. I loove these letters that Kory created with our XOXO set. The letters are nice and chunky so you can add lots of embellishments. I really like the black and white papers she went with and added touches of pinks. Very sweet, dontcha think?!
Well, we survived our huge snowstorm over the weekend and shoveled ourselves out, once again! Is spring almost here yet?
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
"I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night!" ~Author Unknown

9 comments:

LaurieStar said...

What a cute quote! And cute letters. You're starting to put me into a Valentine mood! Time to get crafting!

Sugar Bear said...

Very cute! I have my scallop circle sitting on my work table - hoping to create a fun baby themed project this week!
Karla

The Smith Family said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I am just loving these cute letters! I just finished my V-Day crafts and thought it was so fun to work with the pinks and blacks and such too. Just wanted to drop a comment to say how cute I thought they were!
Shelley Smith
wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com

Raechelle said...

Super cute Kory!

jenstamps said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Elyse said...

hello!

thank you so much for saying hi on my blog -- and now i see all of your awesome stuff!

your little twins are the cutest. you must be one busy gal!

xo

Tiff said...

I love the quote!! TOO CUTE! Love the X's and O's

mermaid musings said...

I love this!

Swainston Vinyl & Dezign said...

I love these letters SO much that I made my own set. I linked back to yours....Thanks for sharing!

http://swainstonvinylanddezign.blogspot.com/2011/01/xoxo.html