Monday, December 08, 2008

What we did this weekend...

It was a busy weekend. Considering we don't do much on the weekends, we had three activities on Saturday! Two of them we scheduled without realizing we already had a third. We took them to see Santa!! Are they cute or what?! They kept pulling on Santa's beard, poor guy, but they did really well. I wasn't sure if they'd freak a bit.. I hear that happens a lot, but they did fine. Then we went to a birthday party - their little friend Gage turned one. Then we finished off the day at Grammy's decorating gingerbread houses. We started that tradition a few years back and it's one of my favorites.

And I just wanted to share this gorgeous project by Chrys using our new candy shape (don't you just love it?!) I love how different each one is looking. She used lots of diamond dust.


Did I tell you the little ones are all over the place now? Especially Steven, man, I'll be in trouble once he's crawling. He's really close now. He gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. And Bella's really close to sitting up. Too fun!

6 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Awww! Debbie! This is such an awesome picture! I got one of my two babies with Santa this weekend too - but mine look like giants next to yours. I love their holiday outfits - and I love that you got to do this - what fun!

Kory said...

Love the picture with Santa! So cute! And Chrys, your candy is beautiful! I just love the diamond dust!

LaurieStar said...

Deb - I commented on this before - but I guess I'm having email trouble again. Anyway - this is the most adorable picture I've seen in a long time. I love their outfits! So cute!

Tiff said...

THey are so cute!! My boys are afraid of Santa. We have the same tradition with the gingerbread houses!

Stop by and enter to win some great prizes!

Jenniwren32 said...

How cute!!! At least they sat on the big guy's knee - All my kids were terrified of Santa until they were older!!!

Love the peppermint candy Chrys!!!!

Gordostyle said...

The kiddo's look SO VERY CUTE!

Merry Christmas!
Jen