Monday, December 01, 2008

Design Team :: Cute Kits!

The design team also got to play with some cute kits! They really outdid themselves.

Carrie created this adorable ornament with our Christmas Magic Ornament Kit. I love the glittered flower and how she wrapped the top with ribbon. Very festive and fun.

And Julie took our Glitzy Christmas Bracket Album Kit, turned it on it's side and created the sweetest gift for her sister in law. I love the cover! And did you see the cute little gingerbread cookie cutter? That's all included too!



























Robyn created the prettiest old-fashioned look with our Wassail JOY Kit. I love those papers by Basic Grey. Just gorgeous Robyn!







And last, but certainly not least is Kory's design with the Merry and Bright TREE Kit. So bright and cheery and I'm just crazy about this line by My Mind's Eye. Definitely a favorite of mine this year. ENJOY!!!!!







5 comments:

Kory said...

All of these fabulous Christmas kits really get me in the mood for the holidays!! Beautiful work as always ladies!

LaurieStar said...

These are all so gorgeous! Love seeing everyone's work!

KCee said...

I love your etsy shop, just found you through someone on the CKMB. Hopefully I will get to shop one day. :) And the projects look awesome

Fink said...

Such cute stuff!

jenstamps said...

I just *love* that pink tree!!!!