Friday, November 14, 2008

Shop Update + Yummy Bauble Ornaments

Where did the week go? It's Friday though. Yippeee!! Tonight, Steven and I are actually having a date night. That hasn't happened in I don't know how long. We're going to see a play, Guys and Dolls at one of the local theatre's. Can't wait!

I updated the shop with new KITS and a few new shapes including the most adorable pair of mittens!


This is our brand new Christmas collection of ornaments, The Bauble Ornament Collection. Do you love 'em? They range in size from 6 to 10 inches. And they just happen to be a project the Design Team got to play with. These are Kory's. I love the crackle paint she used and I think my favorite of the three is the little pink and green one. She used a fun mix of Elsie papers on these. Take a peek...

Enjoy looking and have a fun-filled weekend Everyone. Thanks for checking in!













































7 comments:

colleen said...

Those ornaments ROCK.... FUN FUN FUN!!!

Fink said...

Wonderful ornaments!

Jenniwren32 said...

These are so cute! The colors are really fun!!!

Hope you had fun on your date Deb! :)

KSmith said...

those ornaments go so perfectly with elsie papers

Jolene said...

These are totally fun!

LaurieStar said...

I really love the bright colors she used on these - I am totally into a pink and blue Christmas this year.

denean said...

What great shapes! Love these!!