Sunday, November 30, 2008

this n that + my little helper

Isn't the long weekend wonderful?? We woke up Saturday morning and said how nice it was to still have two extra days! We made pancakes and had a leisurely morning today. Babies are sleeping.. and it's quiet in the house except for the Christmas music I have playing.

Did you all enjoy your Thanksgiving? We split up our traveling over two days this year. We normally visit both my family and my in-laws and it was so nice not to feel so rushed this year.

I just saved a ton of pictures from my digital camera and came across this cute one of my little helper packing up an order with me. Isn't he the cutest little helper? :) They're both doing well although they have runny noses and they're so congested at night that they've been keeping us up for the past 3 or 4 nights. I'm exhausted but I feel worse for them when they wake up and have a hard time breathing. Poor things.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

3 comments:

Kory said...

Too cute!! Glad to hear that you had a nice Thanksgiving!

LaurieStar said...

Awww... I'm sorry to hear they're stuffy. I hate it when the kids get sick. :(

LaurieStar said...

I thought I had commented on this before. This is too cute. Next year he'll be stealing all those packing peanuts and driving you nuts! :)