Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spool Wreath Kit

Remember how I said a while back that the babies were sleeping through the night? Well, over the past few weeks they've reverted BIG time! They had been getting up 2 and 3 times a night each! I was loading up on extra caffeine. :) Last night they both slept through the night and I feel so refreshed this morning. It's a good day.

I just wanted to share this adorable project that Laurie created with one of our kits. Using Melissa Frances products (a fave of mine!) I think it's my favorite new item of the season. She said it comes together very quickly too so you can't beat that!
The kits are available HERE (and only $12 bucks!)
.
.
.
.
.
She even made a couple extra projects with the leftover items in the kit.

5 comments:

Kory said...

I absolutely love this! Just adorable!

Fink said...

The wreath is so cool! Actually love all your stuff!

Jolene said...

That spool wreath is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Beautiful work!!

Scrap for Joy said...

OK-I ordered it! That Laurie-I just couldn't resist this project. Beautiful job!

Tiff said...

I love the spool wreath!!! Such a cute idea.