Monday, November 17, 2008

More Fancy letters


I have tons of projects to post so I better get moving! Chrys and Carrie are next with the NOEL fancy letters. Each is so different and beautiful!
I love how Carrie went with a simple approach painting them all black and adding a few embellishments. Her 'E' is really sweet with the frame dangling from the center. I especially love the painted letters because they're quick and easy!
And Chrys' are all glittery goodness and PINK! I love how pink has been added to the Christmas colors, don't you? As always, thanks for checking in.








4 comments:

Raechelle said...

these are beautiful girls! I like how each of you did something different, yet they are both classy. Great work!
Rae

Tiff said...

I'm going to have to get those letters! How fun!!!

Jennspiration said...

I absolutely love your work, beautiful! I am learning to cut my own letters/shapes.

Kory said...

These are both so beautiful and elegant. Great job ladies!