Saturday, October 25, 2008

what's new? LOTS!

What do you think of our new owl shape? It was designed by design team member Julie Masse. Isn't it the cutest?? Owls are so 'in' right now.

I've been super busy loading up the shop with new kits, shapes and holiday designs galore!! Come visit for all the latest. This kit just happens to be one of my favorites featuring our Christmas Tree shape and the cheery Holiday line by My Mind's Eye.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? We're heading to a friends house today for their annual Halloween Film Festival. I'm only staying for a bit with the babies. Hope you all have a nice weekend!









4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Oooh! I just bought that kit last night! Love it! And now I want an owl shape, or two. When I have time tonight I think I'll place an order for that and some other shapes. Very cute. I'd love to see some bird shapes now. Any chance of some birds? A flying bird and a resting bird. Tell Steven the customers are demanding it! :)

Jolene said...

Yay, the owl is here! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Love the kit, too!

Kori Clark Designs said...

I love love love the owl!! Add 2 to my next order, they will be adorable bow holders!!

Maisyh said...

The new owl shape is super cute! :)