Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Our *new* Design Team!!

Once again, I'm blown away by all you talented ladies who submitted your work for our DT call. Thanks to each of you for your continued interest in our company. I wish I could have chosen each of you!

I'm SO excited with the team we have! We have some great additions that I think will bring a whole new look to our products. Each one is so unique and talented and I think the combination of each of them will be very inspiring. I can't wait to see what they create with our products! So here they are....

Kory Ann Dordea
Laurie Griggs
Jolene Johnston
Julie Masse
Carrie Ostreko
Chrys Rose
Julie Ann Shahin
Heather Simpson-Bluhm
Robyn Weatherspoon

Thanks again to each of you!! Look for their NEW design team projects very soon!

9 comments:

Raechelle said...

Congratulations ladies!

Heather said...

Oh thank you! I am so excited and anxious to see what our first project will be :)

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Congrats to the design team! Can't wait to see what you all make!

LaurieStar said...

Congratulations to the new Design Team! I am sure to be inspired! Yay! :)

Kory said...

Congrats to the newbies! I am super excited to work with you here! You will LOVE being on the SIWL dt!

colleen said...

Congrats girls!!! You will LOVE working with Deb and SIWL... an awesome company. Have fun...be creative... and I can't wait to see all the uber cool samples I know you will make!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Congratulations ladies! You all rock! Hugs!

Heidi of Everyday Cookies said...

Congrat to these gals! They'll keep us inspired, I'm sure!!!

*Heidi*

denean said...

Congrats to all! Can't wait to see your projects!