Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm back :)

Has it really been that long since I posted? Almost two weeks? I had to check the calendar to be sure. I've been swamped with work. We're doing a show locally tomorrow night and I'm afraid I put it off and been trying to play catch up BIG time! I'm pretty close to wrapping things up. If you're in the area, stop by our local paper crafting shop, Talk, Paper, Scissors and come say hi!


And in baby news... Miss Bella got her 1st tooth last week!! I could hardly believe it.
OK, they're sleeping so I need to take advantage!

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

About time, I say! It sure was quiet here in cyber land without you! Now go get your projects done in a hurry so I can see them tomorrow! :)

Sugar Bear said...

Wow! Can't believe she got her first tooth already - seems like they just came into the world a few short weeks ago!
Karla

denean said...

awww she is so precious! Congrats on the first tooth!