Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!! We have a busy day today. Today they're getting dressed in their little lobster costumes and my mother in law and I are going to lunch at Newicks, a local seafood restaurant. Is that fun or what?? Think they'll be the hit of the place. :) Then we're heading to get their photos taken. And early tonight we're taking them trick or treating with other nieces and nephews. I love Halloween. These are a few photos taken earlier this month at our pumpkin carving night.






Next week I'll be posting some *gorgeous* wedding photos. She used several of our products at the reception and church too. And she's such a beautiful bride.


Hope you all have fun trick or treating!! Eat lots of candy. :)


{edit} Had to add one of their Halloween shots from today.

9 comments:

Julie Masse said...

Oh they just are too adorable Deb!! Can't wait to see them in costume - post some pics soon! :)

LaurieStar said...

Yay! Babies and candy - what could be better! :)

Jolene said...

Way too cute!! ♥♥

LaurieStar said...

Ahhh! This picture is just sooooo cute! :)

Jenniwren32 said...

They are the cutest lobsters I've seen!!! :)

Chrys said...

So, so cute!!!

denean said...

Oh my word!! They are so adorable!!

Scrap for Joy said...

I can't believe they're almost 7 months old already. Our little grandson will be a year old next week-time goes so quickly. They are the cutest lobsters ever-if they pinched me, I would have to pinch them right back.....gently of course. :)
~Joyce

Kim said...

Oh my, the babies are just so cute! Love the lobster outfits...adorable! :-)