Tuesday, September 09, 2008

new kits :: Heather Bailey!!

I've put a couple new kits together. I love seeing all the yummy colors together! The one pictured is featuring the *new* Heather Bailey Freshcuts line with our scalloped square. I love it! You can find that HERE.

I also posted a new mini album kit, Kindred Spirits, using Brenda Walton's Dollhouse Collection - still a favorite of mine. It's loaded with so many cute things including a lil girlie girl dress you can use to decorate the cover of the album or just play around with! You can check that out HERE. And I'm working on a kit for yesterday's post on the FALL letters (mainly because I want to make my own!) :)

More design team projects tomorrow. You'll see Julie's take on the fall letters. Very homespun. I love this time of the year! Have a creative day everyone!

6 comments:

denean said...

LOVE THE NEW KITS!! I am a sucker for anything purple!! :)

LaurieStar said...

OOoooh! I absolutely love the "Fresh Cuts" line. One of my all time favorite scrapbooking papers!

Kimmarie said...

Oh So soft and pretty! Thanks again!

Raechelle said...

so pretty! And oh so tempting! :)

Kory said...

Love the newest kits Deb! Very YUMMY! :-)

jenstamps said...

Love these colors!