Thursday, September 25, 2008

my little lobsters + Julie Ann's cute apple!

OK, ever since I posted a picture of a baby in a lobster costume last year hubby's been wanting the babies to dress up like it. SOOOO.... here they are. hee hee. What'd you think?? They're getting so big. The little guy is rolling over ALL the time. You pretty much can't put him down on his back without him rolling over onto his stomach. They are too fun.

And the winner of our giveaway is Miss JenniWren! Congrats Jennifer! We'll be getting some goodies out to you shortly! You guys guessed so many cute things. Some of our favorites were Raggedy Ann and Andy, which I think we'll need to do that one year. :) Salt and Pepper, chocolate chip cookie and milk, an angel and devil. You're all so clever. It was so much fun reading the answers.

Also wanted to share Julie Ann's last DT project for the month. I'm so crazy about this green apple she created. Look at that cute little worm!! I love Julie Ann's work.


.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

16 comments:

Jenniwren32 said...

Hooray...I'm so excited!!! Thanks Deb!

Your little lobsters are the cutest!!!

Julie Masse said...

Oh Deb they are just too adorable!!! Lobsters are perfect! And what a super apple - great job Julie Ann!!

Kimmarie said...

Those costumes are the cutest ever! They look adorable! JA - I love what you did with this apple... it is sooo different. love the stitching and worm! Congrats to Jennifer!

Raechelle said...

they are just too darn cute! What fun costumes!
Such a fun apple JA! I love it!
Congrats Jenni! :)

Kory said...

They are so cute! Look at those big smiles!

Love your apple JA! The stitching rocks and that worm is too cute!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congrats Jenni!!!! Thanks everyone.

Heather said...

OMG those are the cutest lobsters I have ever seen :)

Jolene said...

Congrats to Jennifer on her win. JA, I love the stitching on your apple! The little lobsters look good enough to eat.

Regina said...

Oh they are sooo cute dressed as lobsters!
Congrats Jenn!
And that apple is adorable!

Chrys said...

oh, my goodness!!! They are absolutly adorable!!!

jenstamps said...

I have never seen lobster costumes! How cute are they!!!

Great apple project too!!! Congrats Jenn!

Carey Ann said...

OH MY!! Those lobster babies are soooo cute!! Awesoem job on the apple Julie Ann.

Sweetina said...

Oh Deb~look how they are so happy that their beautiful little faces "flower" with joy and giggles!You know when they smile with their entire face and eyes!!These 2 Darling Lobsters are in a very happy home!You are all very Blessed!!
I could look at the photo all day because they so adorable!!
Smitten~
Tinaxx

LaurieStar said...

Deb - I have been such a slug and haven't posted. I just LOVE this picture of the babies! I love their laughing smiles. Adorable.
Nice work, JA, on the apple. Too cute!

denean said...

Adorable costumes!! And love that apple - what a great teacher idea!

jenn shurkus said...

omg... i love that theyre going to be lil lobsta's ;)