Friday, September 05, 2008

LolliShop... Officially! + Maya Road Scroll Album

Well, we are officially a LolliShop! Thank you Sadie Lou for the invite. I am apparently out of the loop because it's this whole little community of shops. They have a network similar to Facebook and it's *filled* with pretty things! If you hadn't heard of them (I don't feel so badly) but if you haven't, you will VERY soon!
And thought I'd post these pictures of the reason I immediately ordered the new Maya Road Scroll Album. These projects are just gorgeous (courtesy of the Maya Road Website.) Which if you haven't visited, you really should. It's inspiration galore! I especially love the Christmas mini album. We have the scroll albums in stock so you can pick yours up right HERE. Have a great day everyone. Look for Design Team projects next week (possibly even this weekend!) Think FALL!

6 comments:

Kimmarie said...

OOOHHHHH! I must get me one of these minis!

Kimmarie said...

I forgot to congratulate you on your new endeavor. Looks like a great place to shop and your business should take off even more!

Raechelle said...

Congrats on being a part of LolliShop! I am for sure going to have to check it out.

Photography by Carrie Ostreko said...

I love it! all of it! haha
Congrats Deb on another great steo in the business. I cannot wait to see more of this Lollishop!!

denean said...

Congrats on the LolliShop invite!! What a neat place!

~Stephanie~ said...

Don't feel bad Deb.... if you hadn't posted about LolliShop I would have not heard about it!!!!

Congrats!