Thursday, September 11, 2008

Homespun :: Guest Designer, Julie Masse

I know many of you are familiar with Julie Masse's work. She makes such beautiful and sweet cards. She has such a 'homey' feeling to her work that when I look at her projects they're always warm and inviting. She did such a beautiful job with her FALL letters. I love the little owl sitting on the branch but I have to say my favorite letter is the 'A'. I love sewing on paper and she created a quilt-like look with hers. Just beautiful Julie! Read on for a bit more about Julie and enjoy her FALL project.

I am a SAHM mother of 4 beautiful children living in southern Maine. My husband Jeff is a chemist in a small laboratory in New Hampshire. Our house is pretty busy most of the time, but I love being home with my children! I have always enjoyed crafty things, knitting, sewing, smocking and I began stamping seriously about 6 years ago after my first child was born. It has been such a great release for me! I have really enjoyed meeting some fabulous people through stamping and my blog, Stampin With Julie. I currently design for 2 wonderful stamp companies, Paper Pretties and Kitchen Sink Stamps. I'm so excited to work with Deb and Say It With Letters! I just love all of the wonderful products and the great inspiration found on her blog! Thanks so much for this fun opportunity!!



You can find your FALL letters right HERE.
Also, tomorrow we're placing our order for the October Afternoon kits. Please e-mail me if you want IN! :) You can get more info HERE on pricing.
As always, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kory said...

Beautiful work Julie! That little owl is adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous Julie!!

Jolene said...

Beautiful work, Julie! I'm into the owl craze right now, so your addition looks perfect to me.

Jenniwren32 said...

Adorable!!!

LaurieStar said...

Julie - I just love your letters! I do a tiny bit of quilting and they remind me of that. Great job!

colleen schaan said...

Julie... these are wonderful! I love that little owl... super cute!

Raechelle said...

these are beautiful! Love the pp you used!