Thursday, September 18, 2008

acorns + apples :: Miss Chrys

It's a gorgeous day here today. I think it's supposed to get cooold tonight though! I had a nice visit with my Mom today. She came by this morning and brought banana bread. Mmm. :) I think the babies are happy to get visitors so they see someone besides just me! HA!

Wanted to share Chrys' projects this month. Her acorn is adorable. I love the velvety stem and all those scrolls. So pretty!
.
.
.
.
And of course she used the apple for the teacher. Such a great idea. And it's super cute!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And, did you know she's a Disney Freak?? Well, ya do know! :) I love what she did with the Mickey.
And coming tomorrow... HALLOWEEN projects! Yipee!!!

7 comments:

Julie Masse said...

What a beautiful job!! I just love the way you curved the acorn top - very neat!!

Jolene said...

These are just incredible! The apple for the teacher is awesome, but I especially love the acorn. Just wonderful!

LaurieStar said...

I love the wonderful fall feeling from all these projects - especially that acorn! Just gorgeous!

Sugar Bear said...

The acorn is a fabulous idea!
Karla

Kimmarie said...

I love the paper choices on the acorn and apple and Mickey is just perfect! Nice Work! Yeah for visitors!

Raechelle said...

great projects Chrys!

Kory said...

Really cute! I love the Mickey!!!