Thursday, August 07, 2008

We've got Maya Road Rage!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I've got a nasty bug. Blah! I owe e-mails to a few of you so I'm sorry I haven't responded. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better.

But... I was just SO excited about this shipment we got yesterday. We have MAYA ROAD!!!! Quite a few things got backordered but we have some of my favorite mini albums - the tree and scroll book are my favorites!
And isn't this the cutest?? It comes with the windows and the door. Too cute!
Go shopping HERE.

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Awww... Deb. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. :( I sure hope you get better soon! Boo Hoo....
Love those Maya Road products. I have always been a big fan of them, even when all they sold was coordinated ribbon. I love all their products now! Off to check out what you got!

jenstamps said...

LOVE Maya Road!!! Those look so fun!

Hope your feeling better soon!!!

denean said...

Woohoo! Love Maya Road!! Now if I could just get some time to create!!

Kory said...

Totally adorable! Hope you feel better soon Deb!