Friday, August 08, 2008

tummy time + another DT project

Well, tummy time never looked so cute, huh? We got these outfits at their baby shower and I've been dying for them to fit and now they do!


And I really love what Laurie did with her Sweet Tooth Collection. She mounted them all on a background piece. Love the polka dots and the vintage looking papers she used too. She also used old book text that she ripped up to use on the base of the cupcake. It was from a really old book and she included words like "husband" and "pink chiffon." Chiffon.. just the word makes me smile for some reason. :) Beautiful job Laurie. Go visit her blog too, she's been creating some gorgeous cards over there lately.

8 comments:

Kory said...

Awww, those pants are just so cute! What a cute picture too! Love your latest project Laurie - what a fabulous way to display these yummies!

jenstamps said...

Those outfits are adorable!!! Such a cute photo!

I think this is my favorite design team project so far!!! What a great wall hanging!!!

Carrie Ostreko said...

This is one of my favorites! I love what she came up with this month! and those baby bums are too cute!! Those babies are just darling!

Raechelle said...

Love their little outfits, so darn cute!
Beautiful project~ Great idea!

Bethany said...

I could look at all these fun projects for hours!! WOW there is some amazing talent out there!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

And those little outfits are WAY too cute! What a sweet picture!!

Scrap for Joy said...

Your sweet babies are cute coming or going! Laurie's project is very unique-love the color combinations she used.

LaurieStar said...

What a cute picture of the twins. Isn't it fun to dress them up???

denean said...

I dont think I've seen anything as cute as those pants! :)