Saturday, August 30, 2008

PRE-ORDER 20% OFF SALE :: October Afternoon Collection Kits







We're offering our first PRE-ORDER SALE!! And the best part is that you'll receive 20% off! Either the Good Cheer Collection Kit and/or the Hometown Collection Kit.

I love them both and if you haven't worked with October Afternoon papers they're beautiful and double sided!! Each Collection Kit includes twelve sheets of patterned paper (2 of each cute design), one sheet of die-cut shapes, and one sheet of die-cut journaling cards.


The website has better photos of both collections. Check it out HERE.
.

.
Pricing:
Good Cheer Collection Kit: retail: $19.00
SALE PRICE: $15.00
Hometown Collection Kit: retail: $17.00
SALE PRICE: $13.50

E-MAIL me if you'd like to order and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. deb[at]sayitwithletters[dot]com
We'll run the sale for only 2 weeks (sale ends Friday, September 12th.)




Hope you're having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Ooh! I love October afternoon! I hadn't seen that holiday line yet until today. Sign me up for that one! Love it!

Carrie O said...

I love them too! Sign me up!!!