Wednesday, August 13, 2008

olympics + nesting

The little guy and I have been watching the Olympics. Bella's sleeping (she's such a good napper.) Has anyone been watching? Hubby's been recording gymnastics for me. It's seriously awesome!! The men were pretty amazing too but I just love watching women's gymnastics. Did I ever tell you I was a state champion gymnast when I was young? :) Yup! The sport has changed so much since then though. The scoring is even different so it's messing me up.

Anyway, last night I finished up a new kit. Can't help myself. I love putting these things together! It's one of my favorites so far. Little bird and nest included. :) The NESTING Bracket Mini Album Kit can be found HERE.

Enjoy your day everyone. It's a gorgeous one here!

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Ooh, sure! Post this cute birdie kit after I've gone and ordered already. You're messing with me!

Kory said...

So cute! Love the bird!

carrie Ostreko said...

WERE YOU REALLY? HOW COOL Is that? I always thought gymnastics was cool..I WAS A SWIMMER BUT NOT THAT LEVEL. I AM EATING UP THE SWIMMING...WATCHING RIGHT NOW!