Monday, August 25, 2008

nice weekend + inspiration

We had such a nice weekend. My Dad was visiting and we had a great time. He came to visit every day, brought me coffee (can't beat that!) :) We had sort of a family reunion on Saturday. We were going to visit my cousin and a few of us were planning to attend but it ended up that a bunch of family was free and we had a party! :) There were THREE sets of twins there. My Dad and his twin brother, my cousin's daughter and son (although the son didn't attend) and my two little ones. Kinda cool. Took tons of pictures. I'll have to share ones of my Dad with these little guys. Too cute.


And I've been feeling SO inspired by Heather Nichols lately. Do you visit her blog? She has such a simple style but it's just beautiful! She does a lot with Papertrey Ink (love their stuff!) Anyway, Heather will be our Guest Designer next month. We'll have a new shape for her to work with and I really can't wait to see what she does. Holiday stuff!! :) Check out some of her latest creations. Just gorgeous!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Those cards are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Sugar Bear said...

Lovely cards! Sounds like you had a fabulous reunion!
Karla

Raechelle said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful and fun filled weekend!

Gorgeous cards! I have another blog to drool over now. :)

jenstamps said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Beautiful cards!!!

Kimmarie said...

Akways fun getting together with family. Love the cards!

LaurieStar said...

Deb - I'm glad you're getting to see so much of your Dad. How wonderful. Glad he got to see the babies too!
I love those cards - especially the first two!