Monday, August 18, 2008

look how cute!

My friend Stacy e-mailed me a while back wanting to order letters for her adorable baby boy's room. After going back and forth in several e-mails she decided on this lettering style. Very grungy and very BOY I'd have to say. They ended up taking us forever to get just right, but I must say they are adorable!! And I really love the clean and sort of simple approach she took to decorating them. The sides are green and she added bits of paper strips to the bottom. Thanks Stacy!! And your Rylan sure is a cutie pie! (Oh, and if you're shopping for fun things for your little ones, Stacy also has an Etsy shop with tutu's and dinoroar tails!)

And yes, I will be posting our NEW Guest Designer very soon! Thanks for being patient. I have family coming to visit today so it might be later on today or tonight.

6 comments:

KSmith said...

The letters are fantastic. I love those dinosaur tails. I so wish I had someone to buy them for.

Kory said...

Super cute! Love how she decorated these!

LaurieStar said...

These came out so cute! I love their boyish look. Nice job, Stacy!

Jolene said...

So cute! Great job on the letters

Kimmarie said...

I love how the name came out. I will check out her site as well. tfs

Stacy said...

The letters make me smile every day. Thanks for another great set, Deb!