Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kori Clark Designs

We've had several new wholesale orders in the last couple months and I wanted to start posting some of the shops.

Kori of Kori Clark Designs has a sweet shop on Etsy and is in the process of redesigning her website. She offers boutique quality handpainted items and is such a talent (and great to work with too!) Look at these cute Fall in Love letters. She's listed some new designs in her shop using our letters and is also in the process of putting together a couple new orders as well, offering some NEW products! Check her out. These Childish Elegance letters are my absolute favorite!

She also offers stationery. This is one of my favorites. They'd make great thank you notes. How sweet!





Oh, and she also has a blog. Go visit and tell her we sent ya!

3 comments:

jenstamps said...

WOW!!! Her painting is amazing!!! Off to check out her shop and blog!

Kori Clark Designs said...

Thanks Deb! I just stumbled across this! =)
I better keep up with my blog now too!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - I just love these letters painted! Neat!