Monday, August 04, 2008

Introducing... The Sweet Tooth Collection

Got a sweet tooth? I sure do! This collection is TOO much fun. Wait'll you see what each of the Design Team members created. Each one is so different.. and you KNOW Colleen has gone way outside the box, as usual!

First up is Bety in her beautiful style. I love how she tied ribbon on all three pieces to coordinate.
And my personal favorite little piece is the 'sweetie pie'. Reminds me of my little sweetie pies!
Wanna get your Sweet Tooth fix?! You can get it all right HERE. No calories either!! You'll receive a 10 inch cupcake, 8 inch ice cream cone and 6 inch cake slice. Check in this week for the rest of the DT projects! ENJOY!!

8 comments:

LaurieStar said...

These are simply darling! Awesome job - I love them!

Scrappy Jessi said...

aaahh htese are yummy
oxoxoxo,
jessi

Jolene said...

Totally delicious as usual! What a fun collection.

Kory said...

Super sweet projects!

jenstamps said...

How cute are these!!! Yummy!!!

{monica} said...

All of those turned out so cute!

Kimmarie said...

They are all so pretty and definitely out of the box thinking!

denean said...

These are just delish! Super cute!!