Monday, August 18, 2008

Guest Designers + HAPPILY EVER AFTER House Kit

OK, so my family is gone. We had such a nice visit. They brought lunch and even left extras for us to have dinner. Can't beat that!! :) Bella absolutely adored my brother in law Mike. It was too cute.

I am so excited to share our Guest Designers. Yes, that would be TWO of you. I had so many amazing submissions. Thank you all for sending in your work. I'm always so excited to see your work and to see such an interest in our company. Our two Guest Designers are Julie Masse and Jolene Johnston. They are both so talented and I can't wait to see what they do with our FALL projects!
And I've been dying to share this new House Kit with you but wanted to wait for the sample that Kory created. Isn't it adorable??? Scenic Route's Sonoma papers are just perfect for using with our house shape (and they're gorgeous!!) Kory did such a beautiful job on this. I love the Vintage red glitter she used on the chimney. And don't you *love* the doorknob? So sweet. You can get your kit right HERE.






12 comments:

~Stephanie~ said...

OOOhh I'm lovin the house! Congrats to the Guest designers!! Can't wait to see your work!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

wonderful stuff Deb...

Raechelle said...

COngrats girls! And that house... it's just gorgeous! Fabulous idea Kory!
Rae

Carrie ostreko said...

I just love this house. The kit is adorable!

Colleen said...

Congrats Julie and Jolene... I can't wait to see your stuff!

Kory, that house is just too gorgeous!

LaurieStar said...

A huge congratulations to Julie and Jolene! Can't wait to see what you girls create! And I'm loving that house kit - so cute!

denean said...

Cuuuute house!!
Congrats to Julie and Jolene!! Can't wait to see their work!

Jolene said...

Kory, that house is so beautiful! Julie, big congrats to you. I can't wait to work with the team! Thanks for this opportunity, Deb.

Kory said...

Congrats to Jolene and Julie! I can't wait to see what you ladies create for SIWL! :-)

Kimmarie said...

Congrats to Julie and Jolene. Looking for to seeing your art! I really can't wait to get my kit now! I love how Kory altered this house. Scrapalicious!

Jenniwren32 said...

Wow!!! That house is incredible!!!

- And congrats to the guest designers, can't wait to see what you create!

Jen

Michelle said...

Gorgeous and very creative!!