Friday, August 15, 2008

Guest Designer + Back to School

The 15th sort of snuck up on me! Today's the last day for our Guest Designer Contest. We've received some pretty incredible submissions already. You're all making it VERY hard to chose!! :) I love looking at your work regardless of whose product you're working with but of course love seeing what you're doing with our stuff. I got to see some new shapes decorated that I hadn't before so that was cool. There's still time to submit. Just send along your work to me any time today until midnight.

I guess I've been going a little kit crazy lately. :) We just got in the beautiful Sonoma line from Scenic Route (I'm just lovin' this line!) I put a mini album kit together. I'll also be selling some of the items individually but haven't listed those in the shop yet. If you're interested in anything, just e-mail me and I can send a Paypal invoice out to you.

And Back to School is just around the corner (may have even started for some of you.) School supplies were the best part of going back to school, wasn't it? I put together some Back to School COOL Notebook Kits. Only $10 bucks! It would be a fun end of summer project too.

And, on an unrelated note, I read on someone's blog this morning that Daisy D's is going out of business. Has anyone heard that?? I am so bummed! This is one my all time favorite companies.

Have a great day everyone and as always, thank you SO much for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Kimmarie said...

Still working on my projects - didn't realize today was the day better get busy. Placed my order for Sonoma - looks great!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - hadn't heard that about Daisy D's. What a bummer! Also - I can't wait to see who the new guest designer is! Fun!
I am loving your new kits! Wish I had ordered this latest one. So cute!

Kory said...

Can't wait to see who is chosen as the new guest designer! And I love all of the new kits - so fun!

Colleen said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see who the new guest designer is going to be. Bummer about Daisy D's... I LOVE their papers!!!

Your new kit looks fun