Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's New? LOTS!

I've been adding a ton of new items to the shop so if you haven't visited in a while, check in. Ribbons, new mini albums, new shapes and glittered words perfect for your cardmaking or altered projects. They're also the perfect size to use with our banner pennants.

If you place an order today through the weekend, we have a FREE gift for you too. Who doesn't like free?!

This little ladybug is available as shown or with holes cut out.

There are so many amazing blogs and sites out there and I love it when you all send me links. I just wanted to thank our friend Kimmarie for posting photos of the mini album she created using our Bracket Album kit. The kit is sold out but I just listed some Bracket Albums (without kits) on the site. There's a PINK one and a WHITE one. Keep as is, or paint to match your papers. I loove these! I kept one for myself to play with. :)

Anyway, check out Creativity {unbound}.

5 comments:

Kimmarie said...

You know how to make me happy! Thanks! Big Hugs :)

LaurieStar said...

Wow! I love all the new shapes! Especially that scalloped heart frame! How cute is that??? :)

Colleen said...

That ladiebug is the CUTEST!!!! I'm off to check out what else is new...

The pics of the babies are ADORABLE!!

jenstamps said...

These albums are so COOL!!! And such a great price!

Jolene said...

Cute stuff! Yay for Kim's album, too!