Thursday, July 03, 2008

Welcome Back Kory +Bracket Album Loove!

We're so happy to welcome Kory Dordea back to the SIWL's Design Team! Her first projects were to work on a few of our kits. Today we'll show you the Bracket Album Kit - I am totally lovin' it!! I especially love what she did with the cover! The inside pages are just filled with fun pictures and lots of embellishments! Kory explains some of her techniques below.





For the cover, I painted the chipboard with Crackle Paint in "Pine Needle" and allowed it to dry. Then I inked it all over with black Distress Ink and smeared it all around with my finger. Next, I painted over it lightly with Crackle Paint in "Weathered Wood" and allowed it to dry. Lastly, I applied a little bit more black Distress Ink smearing it around with my finger. I used a fine tip black pen to doodle around the edges of the mini album. The inside of the mini album was painted with black Crackle Paint.






Isn't her pug the cutest??! :)






.
.
.
.
.
.
You can find your BLACK TIE BRACKET ALBUM right HERE. There are only limited numbers available. [EDIT: There's only one left!]
Stop by next week when we show the rest of the design team projects! They've really outdone themselves!!

8 comments:

Kory said...

I am so happy to be back! I love SIWL!

Raechelle said...

Love this album kory! :)
Rae

Kimmarie said...

What a great mini! Love the little pages in between. Awesome work!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Kory! This album ROCKS!! Love it and I'm so glad you're back!

Jolene said...

I love the shape of the album, and the crackle paint looks super!

LaurieStar said...

This really turned out great - love it!

Elaine said...

This is my kind of album. Love that line! All the detail and fun bits and pieces make this one fabulous treasure!

Kimmarie said...

Congrats Kory! I saw this great album in scrapbooknewsandreview this month! I also have 2 albums featured there as well. So nice to see someone's work that I can recognize!