Friday, July 25, 2008

sum-sum-summertime!

OK, so both babies are sleeping and I'm trying to get ready for our roadtrip today. I wanted to bathe them and then shower but that just ain't happening! So I decided to hop on the ole computer. When you want them to sleep they don't and when you don't want them to, they do. You just can't win. :)

We've had several requests for a seashell shape, so here she is! Enjoy!! I can totally see this all collaged up with beachy things or even some real shells from a recent trip to the beach. We also added several new ribbons, chipboard pieces that you can order a bunch of or just a little. And the Noteworthy Notebook with scallops and bracket pages is back in stock and only $5 bucks.

I've been doing some shopping of papers and things. Coming in is Scenic Route the new Sonoma line which I am in LOVE with! A new Glitzy Christmas line - pretty foils and fun colors. I'm also checking into Graphic 45 and Jenni Bowlin, two very shabby lines. And some others too.


OK, gotta run. The little guy is up and it's tubby time! Have a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kimmarie said...

Love the shell! The seahorse and shell are on my wishlist as we just love the beach. Have a fun day!

Jolene said...

A shell! That's perfect with all the summer vacations happening. Great job!