Wednesday, July 30, 2008

scallops!

Hope you don't mind. I'm sharing more nursery photos. I had so many ideas about what I wanted to do when we first found out we were pregnant. But 3 months of bedrest sort of changed some of those. I'm happy to say the room is now starting to come together. I still have an entire wall empty above Steven's crib. I wanted to do a huge 8 foot tree in there but didn't get a chance to do that. I've hung something else where I was going to do that - one of those magnetic memory boards. I love it because you can change out the pictures easily. Anyway.. the first project I did for the nursery were these scalloped squares and monograms. I chose the Chocolate lettering style because it's one of my faves! I'm at this changing table A LOT! :)




And thought I'd share new pix of my little guys.

6 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Debbie - these are so neat, and I love those pictures of little Steven!

Kimmarie said...

The letters and scalloped squares came out awesome! so adorable! If you have time go see the bracket album I made for creativity{unbound}. It is the kit I purchased from you. http://creativityunbound.blogspot.com/2008/07/tuesday-mini-album_30.html I am going to put a picture of it on my blog as well.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Lovely! They are so cute and the nursery is darling. I really love that sweet peas plaque. I love the monograms with the scalloped behind it too!!! TFS!

jenstamps said...

I love those letters!!! I need to order "Gavin" for my new nephew for Christmas this year ~ of course I should order now so I don't run out of time. LOL

denean said...

The letters are beautiful! Love that paper.
And the babies? Oh my, I just LOVE the closeups!!

Jolene said...

That font ROCKS! What a great way to use the scalloped squares. Enjoy documenting all the fun things of their nursery.