Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Design Team :: Carrie Ostreko

Ok, I told you we challenged the Design Team this month and they really outdid themselves. Look at this fan design that Carrie created for her daughter's room with our banner pennants. I really love the colors she chose and those rub ons are a perfect touch!!



She also made this inspirational piece with the key shape. The KEY to success! I just love it Carrie! I know it would make me smile each time I looked at it!









.

.

"Let us realize that the privelege to work is a gift, that the power to work is a blessing, that the love of work is a success." David O. Mickay

7 comments:

NC said...

Carrie - I really love what you did with both pieces this month. I think you really rocked those banner shapes - I love your color choices! Very cool! :)

Kimmarie said...

WOW! You really did think out of the box. Love what you did with the banners. Your key project is cool - love the quote!

Jenniwren32 said...

Love The key to success project... AWESOME!!!

Carrie said...

THanks ladies...Its easy to come up with fun ideas with these shapes that Deb and Steve create! I love everyone of them!

{monica} said...

Very cute...great idea for the banner shapes!

Anonymous said...

hey deb

whose rub ons (the "follow your bliss" and "be true to yourself" did Carrie use? I'm looking for r/o s with this kind of content.

thanks.

terri conrad
http://www.terriconraddesigns.typepad.com

Kory said...

Very creative Carrie! I especially love that key - how cute is that!! :-)