Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crafting with Kids

Are you looking for something to do with the kids? Is it rainy? Are they bored? These are great kits we put together for the kiddos. I wish we had more but there are really only a VERY limited amount we have that are left over from a show we did. Thought I'd just list them to see if anyone's interested. There's a FROG kit and a BUG kit. (The BUG kit is my nephew Luke's favorite!) :) There's really lots of papers and embellishments to do more than one shape so just let me know if you want to add another shape to the order. I won't add any more shipping so just e-mail me directly - deb[at]sayitwithletters[dot]com. Below are pictures from one of our customers who bought them. They're a fun project to do indoors or even outside on a nice day.

More DT projects coming soon! Enjoy!!

Oh, and Swedish Fish ARE included. Mmmm!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

totally adorable!!! (Do I need to have kids to buy the kit??? or just a kid at heart?) LOL

Raechelle said...

totally cute!

Mosaic*Queen said...

You have got some SUPER CUTE ideas here!!!!

Michelle

Jolene said...

What a great gift idea!

Jenniwren32 said...

My little Jaiden would love this kit!

denean said...

SUPER CUTE!!