Saturday, July 12, 2008

3 months

These little guys are 3 months. The past year of my life has been filled with being pregnant, almost delivering nearly 2 pound babies at 26 weeks, 3 months of bed rest, 7 hospital visits and finally delivering two HEALTHY, beautiful babies. All totally worth it! I can hardly believe they are 3 months. I know I will say that a million more times. I was just talking about this on someones blog I visited when she commented that she could hardly believe that her little one was already 1. I don't think you truly realize just how quickly the time goes until you have kids. I didn't anyway. They change every day.

We went for their 3 month portraits this week. They took some beautiful shots but we decided this was our absolute favorite. They are both smiling all the time (well, MOST of the time), they love patty cake, tubby time, being outdoors and their crib mobile. They've both discovered their hand and that can bring them hours of entertainment. They're just good babies and I'm feeling pretty lucky. (Oh, and did I mention that they BOTH slept through the night a couple nights ago?!) Of course they haven't done it since but at least there's hope! :)

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for listening to me ramble. HA! Oh, and don't forget about our giveaway in the below post!

22 comments:

Bethany said...

CUTE pic! Your babies are darling!!

Lisa said...

Deb, they are sooooo beautiful !! They have grown so much and it's wonderful to see them as they grow. Lisa

LaurieStar said...

Deb - it's nice to hear you sounding so content. They are truly adorable and indeed blessings that you've waited for so long. Look at their faces - so contemplative! I love that picture, too!

Julie Masse said...

Deb they are just absolutely beautiful!!!! What a joy to have happy, healthy babies!! What a great time in life it is for you all! :)

Jenniwren32 said...

They look so sweet Deb! They really do grow up fast. My eldest will be 17 soon...unbelievable!!!

Kimmarie said...

Love their picture! I know how fast time goes by... mine are girls 16, 8 and 5. I can't believe my oldest is going into 11th gr. I'm 37 but feel alot older. LOL Deb - thanks for fast shipping with my ice cream cone and kit!

denean said...

Oh they are just precious! What an adorable picture!!
And crossing fingers for you on more sleep!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Deb! They sure are growing fast! Enjoy every moment you have with these beautiful babies! Hugs!

Phinny said...

Beautiful. You are so blessed!

~Stephanie~ said...

LOL You will say it every month after this too that you can't believe they are that many months - and how big they've gotten... then before you know it - they will be ONE! And you will have NO idea where the time went!!!

I LOVE this photo of them - They are even more adorable each time I see them!!!!

icandyhome.etsy.com said...

Deb~ I love hearing you go on about your babies and how you can't believe they are 3 months already. I know exactly how you feel because mine was 3 months old JUST yesterday. And now, he's coming home in August on his first leave from the Air Force! Time really does fly and letting go of those babies is the hardest thing ever so HANG ON NOW!
Happy hugging!
Candy

Kori Clark Designs said...

Your twins are so beautiful! Can't we figure a way to slow time just a little bit??? =)

rez said...

oh my what little sweetie pies!

Jolene said...

Look how time flies! They are so beautiful.

Parker and Emma's Mom said...

Absolutely adorable :-)

Jenstamps said...

They are just adorable! Congrats!

My sister just had a baby boy, Gavin who is already a month old. Time flies!

Regina said...

They are sooooo beautiful Deb!!! It is hard to believe they are getting so big!! they do grow up so fast...it is hard to believe my baby is 4 1/2

Kory said...

They are just perfect Deb!

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

Oh 3 months soo sweet! My twinnies are 2 almost 3 now! they are so much fun just give yourself a couple of moments a day to drink them in and you wont feel so rushed though time still goes by you'll have deeper memories. taste the smell of them YUM! my oldest is turning 8 and them my boy 6 in August and time certaintly flew by when I had the twins so I keep trying to drink them in and keep them small~

love to you and yours
Warmly,
Stacy~Creativemuse
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5023227
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52895107@N00/

mimihas5 said...

Your babies are so beautiful. Enjoy every moment that you have with them. Time does go by more quickly when you have children. Mine are all grown up and they truly did grow up in a blink of an eye. :)

Mary

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh my! They have changed so much and are so sweet. Don't you wonder what babies are thinking??? Enjoy this very short time when you are in control of things,that will change quickly. LOL
~Joyce

Megan said...

congrats!!!! they are beautiful!!!!