Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Paper Trends

We were happily surprised and excited when we heard we were featured in the June/July issue of Paper Trends magazine. A friend called me to say she saw us listed and I didn't even know!! Roree Rumph designed this house piece and I think it's so sweet. We'll be sending Roree a package as a thank you for publishing our products! If you're published with any of our products, let us know and we'll send something along to you too. :)


And don't forget about our SUMMER CONTEST! Click HERE for all the details!

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

I think what she did with this shape is so cute! It always makes me want to go do one just like it. Plus I love the fall colors.

Colleen said...

Congratulations!!! I love the house... the colors are so vibrant! Looks great!

Carrie Ostreko said...

Love the house! And I LOVE ICE CREAM ....Summer means ice cream! in my language! :) hehe

Bethany said...

Congrats on the feature! FUN!! I love your blog! I always leave feeling inspired!!

denean said...

Congrats on the being in the mag! Such a cuuuute house!