Saturday, June 28, 2008

girlie dress

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I have two sleeping babies and they've been out for a couple hours! Wow - that's huge in my world. :) Hubby and I went out last night to see a play.. it was hard leaving them and of course I thought of them all night! They didn't fall asleep until late so I'm sure that's why they're worn out today. I'm thinking I'll wake them up soon (although I hate to) but I want them to sleep tonight. Anyway... on to this CUTE project!

Our friend Amber e-mailed me with this adorable dress she created. Isn't it adorable?? I just love the bling!! Some of the dresses people have created are just too cute.. they're dresses I'd want to wear! I love seeing what you're all creating so please, keep sending me photos and links! Check out Amber's gallery too over at a cute website called Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Also, we're in the process of a re-design in the shop and eventually blog so please bear with us as we transition. Some COOl things are in the works!!




And again - I'll just leave with the link to our SUMMER CONTEST. Click HERE for all the details. Happy Summer!!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute dress... love the sparkle and the scallops! Great job

LaurieStar said...

That dress is so cute! I love the little ribbon "sash." Too cute!

Carrie ostreko said...

Love the bling on the dress. And I love the idea of sleeping babies. :) Not that I have that any more around here...but they are just so adorable when they are sleeping. Lil angels. :)
Enjoy!

Raechelle said...

such a pretty little thing! I love it!

Jenniwren32 said...

OMG... that dress is just too cute!!!