Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rebecca Sower + Postmark LA


So here it is - 2:00 in the morning - my new hours for getting things done! I was actually able to quickly check in on a few blogs. Well I didn't get far because when I visited Rebecca Sower's I noticed she has a new book out! HELLO!! I know - I'm probably the last person to hear about this. It's a collaborative book with some fabulous ladies - like, Theresa McFayden (Miss Foof herself), Carolyn Peeler, Pam Garrison and my friend Charlotte Lyons, among others. Well, it took all of about 2 seconds for me to order! Anything by these ladies is sure to be amazing. Be sure to visit each of their blogs because they're having giveaways all week. I only linked Rebecca's blog but she has all the other ladies linked.
And did you know Rebecca ordered one of our Juicy Monograms?? I find her so inspiring. Oh, to have an ounce of that creativity!
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The world is but a canvas to the imagination."
-Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

I ordered a copy myself and eagerly await its arrival! I'm super impressed you have time to check some blogs - even if it is 2 am!
Karla

LaurieStar said...

I want this book but for some reason am holding out on buying it. Don't know why??? It's not like me! :)

Guess I feel I spent enough at CK.