Thursday, May 15, 2008

MOCHA choca-LATTE!

Have I said before how much I love our coffee cups?! :) Well, I do! Lovin' what the design team has created too!
Chrys' are hanging in her dining room because she has a whole coffee theme going on in there. Don't you love them? I love the papers she chose.
And Carrie's.. LOVE them! Carrie has such a wonderful attention to detail. She has a little clock on one of them (probably because she can drink it all the time!) So darn cute!

And did you all have a nice Mother's Day?? I celebrated my first and it was wonderful! And Mama got a new camera! HELLO! It's pretty cool.. the LCD screen is so clear! Pictures of the babies will be coming soon! Have a happy day everyone!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

ladies ...these coffee cups (or cocoa mugs) are just too cute!!! Yum!

Chrys said...

Love those pink and brown cups Carrie!!!!!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

Those are so beautiful!! :)

LaurieStar said...

All of these came out so wonderfully! I think if they were hanging in my kitchen I would want to drink coffee all the time!