Saturday, April 26, 2008

this n that + painted letters

Good Morning and Happy Weekend everyone! Well, I have two sleeping babies and a yummy cup of coffee that I'm actually able to drink this morning. It's usually that I make a small pot of coffee and then it's hours before I get around to remembering about it.. then it's cold and well, microwaved coffee is just not my thing. :) The babies had their two week well-baby checkup yesterday. I can't believe how much they've changed in such a short amount of time! Their little faces have filled in so much AND they both gained a pound from their last visit! They're now 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 6 lbs. 13 oz. We love the pediatrician.. everyone is so nice and they all ooh and aah over the babies. :) How can they not?! hee hee. They're too darn cute! I'm hoping new pictures will be posted shortly.


And I wanted to share these photos that our friend Jaime painted. I just love the bright colors and I'm always a sucker for anything polka dots!

This is the funky and chunky lettering style. It's not listed on Etsy, but if you're interested in ordering, just e-mail me directly.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

These are darling!!!