Tuesday, April 22, 2008

more design team projects!

First, I just have to say that life with twins is already AMAZING! They are so darn sweet.. cuddling next to them and feeling their baby soft skin just melts my heart. We're feeling sleep deprived of course (!!) and juggling two crying babies is a challenge but they are so adorable!


I've been dying to share the rest of the design team projects because I love 'em so much!

First up are these fabulous NeST letters! Can I just say again how much I love them! And no one nests better than Laurie. She even added a sweet nest and eggs to her design. So sweet!


We also love the scallop square. It's such a simple design, but you can do SO much with it. I did a really simple design for the nursery by adhering paper to the front and adding one of our Chocolate monograms in each of the babies initials to the front. Just simple but looks so classic. I'll take pictures one of these days. :)


Robyn created wonderful wall art of her two little ones. I just love the button and butterflies. And it looks like she stitched around the edges of her paper - one of my favorite, homespun looks!



OK, off to check on babies. :)

4 comments:

Raechelle said...

beautiful projects! The NEST letters are stunning with the added details!
So glad everything is going well with your precious babies. :)

Colleen said...

beautiful projects!

sounds like you are totally enjoying the babies...congrats!

Maija said...

More baby photos!!

Scrap for Joy said...

These pieces are lovely! Lori and Robyn always do a wonderful job with your shapes! Bravo! Would love to see some pics of what you've done for the babies rooms? They are so sweet.