Friday, March 28, 2008

this n that + Crowning Glory

Hey Everyone! Well, it may be spring but we got more snow today! Yuk! It started out so pretty this morning with just a bit on the trees but now we have way too much out in the yard! I'm ready for warm weather!

Babies are doing great.. I, on the other hand, am getting bigger by the minute. :) 35 Weeks now. I can hardly believe it!

On to more fabulous Design Team Projects! As I had mentioned, this month we're featuring some of my *most* favorite products of ours. We've had this shape for quite some time but we just needed to show it off! Take a peek at the two very different looks created by Julie Ann and Chrys. I absolutely love the bling and glitter!

Julie Ann used a fun group photo and loaded on the glitter. And don't you love that flower?? Perfect accessory for the girly Crown Art shape!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And Chrys' - love the bling she added to the top! And of course the saying is *so* classic! I just love our Design Team!
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You can find your own Crown Art shape right HERE. The body of the shape is 6x6 inches and the crown above makes it stand about 10 inches high.
Happy Spring Everyone!!

8 comments:

Noah said...

Yay! 35 weeks! How wonderful! It's almost time! And it's natural to feel huge right now - all women do, I think. Don't worry about it.

I love the crown plaques - very cool!

Julie Masse said...

Wow Deb!! 35 weeks already - you are so close!!! Can't wait to hear the good news! Those crown projects are awesome! :)

Kara Ward said...

You have a terrific team of talent. Kara

LaurieStar said...

Hmmm... I posted earlier on this and it didn't go through. Anyway - I love what the girls did with this shape! So different and each one awesome! And Deb - I am so happy that you have reached this milestone! HOORAY! :)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay for Pink crowns!

Carrie O said...

Love the crowns!! It is sooo good to be queen!

Colleen said...

Girls...these crowns are adorable!!! And Deb...you are sooooo close. Congrats and good luck!

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Deb, you're getting so close! Yippee!! I am amazed at how much work you're still doing, you have a good energy level (a good thing with the babies)!

{Hugs to you!}
*Heidi*