Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nesting :: Design Team Style

Today and tomorrow I'll be introducing our two new design team members Carrie and Colleen. They're a perfect addition to our DT family. Carrie is such a talent and inspiration and she's just plain nice! Always positive and has fun and creative posts on her blog.



Meet Carrie!
Hi everyone! My name is Carrie Ostreko, I am a Midwestern gal. Born and raised an hour outside of Chicago. I am a mom of two smart, beautiful children. Haley and TJ. I have been happily married to my High school sweetie, Travis, for 17 years!

I found a creative outlet in scrapping over 10 years ago. Always an artsy type, I quickly fell in love with scrapbooking. Over the years my craft has grown into altered art, and photography. I have found a true love and creative outlet in combining my passions through my altered art.

I love finding inspiration in such an amazing community of talented women.

This is the perfect niche for me. I am thrilled to be a part of Deb and Steve's design team. I look forward to seeing where their craft takes them and where this industry continues to take me.
Now take a peek at her first (and fabulous) project! I just love the flourishes and colors she went with and our arrow (if you can't read it, says, 'welcome to our') so dang cute!


And the 'T' is my favorite.. look at that sweet bird and those flowers. Love it!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just have to say this mixed lettering style of the NeST letters are my fave!! You can get yours right HERE!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Very Cool!!! I love the bright blue that you used...and what a neat idea to add the bird flying! I love it!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

Hi Carrie!! love your projects! is nice to know more about you! TFS! :)

LaurieStar said...

Carrie -

What a cute picture of you! :) I love your letters and that blue is different and cool - do you have them hanging in your house? Awesome. Deb - I absolutely love those "Nest" letters!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh, Miss Carrie! I LOVE your project! You are so talented! I look forward to getting to know you better!