Friday, March 21, 2008

Meet Beatriz :: Nesting Style

Meet Beatriz! If you haven't ventured over to her blog - go visit! Her work is simply stunning! Very detailed and she works with so many papers and colors that I love so much *aka Melissa Frances* Love it! Read on to learn a bit more about our new Design Team member.


*Hi! My name is Beatriz Jennings, I was born in Mexico City , but I grew up In Guadalajara Mexico. I am an interior designer and have been living in California for almost 2 years. Since I was a little girl I remember altering my notebooks, purses and other stuff. I’ve been scrapping/paper crafting/cardmaking for almost 2 years. I had never heard about scrapbooking ‘till I came to USA, I was looking at one scrapbook magazine and was thinking: “I want to do this”!! Right now I’m in love with cardmaking, I am a big fan of silk flowers and ribbon, as you can see in most of my creations and I love big bows and flowers!. Some of my work has been published on ezines like Scrapstreet & Ready, Set, Create, and also in Magazines like Paper Trends, Cards, Scrapbook Trends, Paper Crafts. Thanks to the scrapbooking and the galleries online I have found really talented people that inspired me and I have made lots of "Cyber-friends" too. And of course thank you so much for the opportunity to share my work and a little bit of me.


Take a peek at Beatriz's first Design Team project with our NeST letters using the fabulous Melissa Frances papers! Find your own NeST letters right HERE.


We want to wish you all a wonderful Easter Weekend! Enjoy your time with family and friends and maybe, if it's warm enough where you are, an Easter Egg Hunt with the little ones. Thanks for always visiting and checking in here!


7 comments:

Colleen said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! So soft and feminine...I love it. Your work really inspires me.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Beatriz! Girl, you are so talented and inspiring! I LOVE everything you do and I'm looking forward to knowing you better!

Julie Masse said...

Simply beautiful work - she is amazing!! :)

Carrie said...

Love that NEST! Beautiful!

Jolene said...

Bety, your work is always breathtaking. So glad to see you doing altered projects, too!

LaurieStar said...

Beatriz -
I love your work and I love visiting your blog! Cute, cute stuff!

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Very pretty! Beatriz is very talented for sure!
*Heidi*