Friday, March 14, 2008

Creating Keepsakes Feature

I'm back! All is well here. Who knew growing two babies would be such hard work? I know many of you did. They're getting so big and moving all the time. That's probably the best part - I love feeling them jumping around.. even when it's 2am and I can't sleep.


So, did you see us?? We just picked up the April issue of CK and we're in it. We've been calling around to the local stores since the beginning of the month. hee hee. So exciting!

Our 'bloom' letters were used for the 5 Products challenge. Kory Dordea, the designer could only use 5 products and I think she did a fabulous job. She cut the patterned paper into little squares and created a quilt pattern - just love it! If you're a new visitor to us, come visit our shop HERE. You can get your own 'bloom' letters HERE. We also have letters available in several styles, some fun and unique shapes like our Girly Girl Closet and beautifully coordinating kits (like our Fancy 5th Avenue Cardmaking Kit below.)



Our newest kit is this fabulous and Fancy 5th Avenue Cardmaking Kit. I'm just crazy about the colors and there's lots of unique little embellishments like the skeleton key, watch faces and little journling tags. Love them. Come take a peek right HERE.

Be sure to come visit next week when we'll be posting our fabulous Design Team projects, including our guest designer the talented Carol Wingert. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Jolene said...

HUGE CONGRATS on the CK feature! How exciting. I also love the 5th Ave. Sophia stuff, so pretty!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - how exciting! I can't wait until my copy of CK comes in the mail! You're a star! :)

Kory did a great job - I am loving those colors. Of course, green is my favorite color!

And that kit is too awesome! I might have to pick that one up! Good to see you back!

Colleen said...

Woooo Whooooo! Congratulations...that rocks. I love the bloom...it is super cool.

And the kit colors are my FAV!!! Love it!

You just keep growing those babies!

Marci Knecht said...

Congrats, thats great exposure for you. I'll have to see if I can find a copy of CK and take a peek!

Carrie said...

O I need to get to the store!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!! congrats to yuo and steve! :) Love the BLOOM and the new kit! I need that one too!!! :)