Saturday, March 01, 2008

chit chat + Blog Challenge Fun (with prizes!) :)

Well, it snowed here today - again!! Our last snowstorm was a mere 10 inches. Fun stuff. Luckily, it's the weekend and there's nothing we need to do. I had a couple people e-mail me since they hadn't seen an update on the blog - thank you! :) My Dad was visiting from Virginia, which was so much fun. We didn't do much but it was nice having him around. He painted the nursery for us (well re-painted since we already painted it a color that I didn't like.) hee hee. And Steven's putting down new flooring in the nursery today. I guess I need to get working on wall decor. We're getting there! I have a doctor's appointment next week and I think she'll be scheduling the c-section. They'll be here before we know it!

On to other exciting news. My friend Jolene contacted me a while back about sponsoring a blog challenge over at the (Some) Assembly Required blog. Each month they have challenges, which is just fun by itself. But... you also have a chance to win prizes! And who doesn't love prizes?! All you have to do is alter a letter or shape (and we have a great place you can get them!) :) Below are some of the inspiring projects the SAR designers created with our products. Don't you love 'em? House design by Patti West. Spring Butterfly design by Jolene Johnston! Altered Letter on Canvas by Jan Tatomir.












.





.




Visit the (Some) Assembly Required blog for inspirng photos and more details on the challenge! Happy Creating!! And here's a peek at the fun goodies you'll win!!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Thanks for sponsoring us at SAR this month. Your products are so great to work with! Glad to hear that you got some family time.

pattiwest said...

Thank you! My house shape was so nice to work with! Love that it stands alone on my bookshelf w/out falling over. Love your shapes!! Thanks again!

pattiwest said...

Thank you! My house shape was so nice to work with! Love that it stands alone on my bookshelf without falling over. Love your shapes! Thanks again, Patti

pattiwest said...

Thank you! My house shape was so nice to work with. I love that it stands alone on my bookshelf without falling over. Your product is awesome! Thanks again, Patti

Marci Knecht said...

Jolene always does awesome work and I just love it! Great job Jolene! And Patti, your house is beautiful. :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I love love love the house. with est. year. Darling!

LeslieinTN said...

Gotta love those girls at SAR! They are a talented bunch and super sweet too. Thanks for sponsoring them this month. :) I know of several from our site (SBO) that have ordered from you b/c of their challenge.