Wednesday, February 06, 2008

thank you + our rockin' new Design Team!

We had so many talented people submit their work for our design team. I was once again, blown away by the talent out there! Since this was only our second call, I am still amazed at how many people submitted their work. It really was such a difficult decision to make and we want to thank each of you for sharing your work and a little about yourselves with us. I enjoyed visiting your blogs and hearing about you and your families.



I think our design team is totally rockin!! Each one is so unique and talented and I think the combination of each of them will just inspire the heck out of us! I can't wait to see what they create with our products! So here they are....



Laurie Griggs

Beatriz Jennings

Carrie Ostreko

Chrys Rose

Colleen Schaan

Julie Ann Shahin

Robyn Weatherspoon





And tomorrow we'll be posting design team projects, beginning with our guest designer, the fabulous Jennifer Stewart! Wait'll you see what she's created!!

10 comments:

Carrie Ostreko said...

THANK YOU !!! I am soo looking foward to being on this amazing team! Off to check out all your blogs! :)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Welcome to the new team members! yay!

Chrys said...

Congrats ladies!!!!! Excited to be part of the team again!!!! Thanks Deb!!!! YOU rock!!!! :) :)

Jennifer Stewart said...

Congratulations to you all! What a great team! :)

Jennifer

Colleen said...

I'm doin' the happy dance! I am so stinkin excited to join this team of FABULOUS designers. I can't wait to get started! Thanks Deb!!!

stampinsilvia said...

WOW, congrats to all the ladies!!! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Jolene said...

Congrats to the new and returning team members!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

WOWOWOWW!!! I am so happy to be part of the team! congrats to all the girls! you are so talented! :) thank you so much Deb! :)

LaurieStar said...

I am so thrilled and honored to continue on the SIWL Design Team! Such amazing products and so much fun! Thank you for the opportunity!

Cupcake said...

Quite a talented group. I can't see what they do.