Monday, February 11, 2008

more of the girly girl closet

Well it looks like you all can't get enough of these girly dresses! :) I think they're *so* dang cute! Here's Kory's designs. I wish I could wear some of these because they're just adorable!


Love the details, the pearls and that bow! Just so girly!









The Girly Girl Closet can be found HERE.
Be sure to check in tomorrow when we'll be posting some great projects for boys! We can't just show all the girly stuff (although I do love it!) :)
This week I'm working on putting together a Flickr group with all the fabulous projects our design team and customers have created. Thanks Megan for the great idea!

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Kory, those are soooo cute! I love all the pearl detail and the pink and green is a great combination! TFS

CARRIE said...

I AM LOVING THOSE TOO!

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Too cute!!! Simply adorable!

*Heidi*

Dapoppins said...

These are so cute. I love that you can do so many different things with them.

LaurieStar said...

These are just the cutest thing! Love them! Nice work!

Jessica said...

Very cute! Kory did a great job :D

stampinsilvia said...

wow these are TOTALLY awesome! I love all the details in the dresses, especially the liitle pearls! Super job!

Jan said...

What sizes do they come in? Just kidding. I love them. They are a perfect little sumthin sumthin.

Jolene said...

The pearl trim with bright colors is just adorable!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

These are absolutely stunning! Love what you did Kory!