Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Love Day!

Won't Shoe Be My Valentine? I just love this design! It was created by our customer and friend, Sara Garza. She sent it to me a while back and I knew I wanted to post it today! I think it's so clever and chic! I love the flower detail and black heel!

I hope you all have a very happy LOVE day! I'm making my Valentine's cards tomorrow.. shhh.. don't tell my husband. :) Luckily we had one Valentine cardmaking kit that I had put together and it didn't sell, so it's perfect! Now everything will be easy because all the supplies are in one place! I hope you spend the day or night with someone you love!

xo - Deb

8 comments:

Carrie said...

O I love that!!! :) Happy valentines day Dear heart~!

Colleen said...

This shoe is kickin'!!! I love how the heel looks all shiny black....and that cute heart tag! Wonderful Job!!! TFS

Holley V said...

Happy Valentines Day! I love that shoe, too!

LaurieStar said...

This shoe is so cute! I love it! :)

Sara Garza said...

Thanks Deb for sharing my project with everyone! You really made my day! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Jolene said...

That shoe is really cute! Hope your day was lovely!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

This is one fabulous shoe!

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Deb...the shoe she made is darling! Very attractive and very creative!
*Heidi*