Tuesday, February 12, 2008

flickr + boy projects

OK, so I started a flickr group yesterday. Let me know if that link doesn't work. Not sure I'm doing this right. HA! I can see it's going to take me a while uploading pictures because we've gotten so many from our customers (and we love seeing them!) But it's a start, right?! If anyone's familiar with flickr, can you tell me how you create a photostream. I think that's what it's called... where I can put it on the sidebar of my blog. Any help would be appreciated. :)

On to the fun stuff! Our boy projects by design team member, Laurie! I just love these! Love the airplane with the banner dangling behind, map paper and that cute red heart!




And isn't this car the best? The pictures of her family in the windows are adorable. I'm sure her kids love seeing their pictures too! Laurie's also opened an Etsy shop! Go visit HERE. Love those little button bobby pins.

.

...

The car shape and airplane shape are available in our shop HERE.

Thanks for checking in!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

How simply adorable! I love the black and red...and the photo idea is wonderful!

Jolene said...

These are so sweet! Great color scheme and use of maps!

Jessica said...

I am totally in love with that plane!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

OH!! How cute! Love the all! :)

Chelsea said...

love love love the banner flying from behind. I think that totally makes the project!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

This is the cutest project! I love the papers and the photos! Wonderful work!