Tuesday, January 22, 2008

inspiring ideas to share...

I've been wanting to share these projects for a while now. LOVE it when customers send us their finished projects! Take a peek for some really cool and inspiring creations...



Courtesy of Andrea - using a fancy letter and Times New Roman letters.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Courtesy of Glee - love this project idea! Decorating the houses for the four seasons.


.

.

Courtesy of Valerie - just love the branches and lil bird!






.

.

.

.

.

Courtesy of Leslie











.

.

and you MUST go see her sweet grandson's nursery.



Oh, and these are a special order I did for a customer a few months back. You can see more detailed pictures HERE. She sent me a photo of her daughter at Christmas. :) How cute is she?!


Thank you all for sending in your project pix and for the inspiration! Keep 'em coming!




Don't forget about our design team call. Click HERE for all the details and you can play with our products for FREE for the next 6 months!

9 comments:

Raechelle said...

all of these projects are gorgeous!!! Excellent work! it's so fun to see how everyone uses the products. :)

Jolene said...

These are wonderful!

Colleen said...

Very cool projects...I love the Welcome above the door...very elegant!

Marci Knecht said...

Excellent work all of them. I love the little houses with the different seasons! Too Cute!

Chrys said...

Awesome projects!!!! I really LOVE that "W" in the Welcome sign!!!!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - I love seeing all the different ways to use the letters and shapes. It really gets me inspired. I think that house shape is my favorite so far! It looks cute no matter how you alter it!

Glee said...

Thank you for including my work! I am deeply honored!

Josie_24 said...

Those were all beautiful projects!

Preemie Mom said...

these are totally awesome projects!

Veronica