Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Hugs and Krafty Kisses online class

I just had to share... the talented Colleen Schaan has a new online class to offer over at My Creative Classroom featuring our letters! Don't you just *love* these? Such a unique look and the class is loaded with techniques! You'll be playing with texture paste, stencils, and paint to create this unique Valentine’s Day message. And the best part is that because it's online you can take the class in your jammies in the comfort of your own home! She's also offering kits with all the supplies needed to create your own!

You can get more information HERE on the the class, called Happy Hugs and Krafty Kisses. Take a peek and spread the love!
And last week we posted about our NEW design team call. Take a peek below for all the details! Welcome to our new visitors. Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by. :)

11 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

Those are beautiful! They almost look like fabric or something!

KSmith said...

they are wonderful and so looks like velvet fabric....is it paper or fabric. INquiring minds want to know

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I agree with Kelli - they look like velvet!

Kerryn said...

Hi all the way from Adelaide Australia. Love your products, followed the link from pubcalls the Hugs & Kisses really rock!!

Kerryn said...

Hi from Australia, love your products!! Followed the link from Pubcalls, the Hugs & Kisses really rock!!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Australia, gorgeous products. Off to check out your store.

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry I didn't read the top of the screen. I feel like such a dumbie!! My name is Kerryn from Adelaide, Australia. Not sure what I have posted sorry to clog your blog LOL

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, those do look like fabric. I thought it was suede at first. Very cool!

Colleen said...

Teee heee hee, I fooled you all! It is a technique using texture paste, stencils, and a variety of paint washes....super easy and fun. Glad you like them...(Colleen)

LaurieStar said...

Those are awesome. I love that deep red color!

Counting Your Blessings said...

How neat. They do look velvety. I so love my crown and key. My daughter and I had visitors so we haven't had the chance to decorate the key but I hope to do it tomorrow. Have a great evening. Blessings...POlly